Temple Shalom Sisterhood
2020–2022 Board of Directors
Mickie Feiden, President Laurie Ward, Immediate Past President
Bobbie Guseman, Vice President Lily Ann Revitch, Historian / Member at Large
Cookie Brenner, Recording Secretary Linda Disselkamp, Member at Large
Joan Paxton, Corresponding Secretary Jessica Forman, Member at Large
Sheila Honer, Treasurer
Who are we?
Our Sisterhood is comprised of a group of diverse and accomplished women, intrinsically involved in key aspects of synagogue life and dedicated to making our community and ourselves better. Now more than ever, our Jewish community is so important. We all need the strength and continuity that membership brings, especially in these uncertain times. We invite you to get involved, join Sisterhood and together we can make a difference!
Sisterhood offers the women of Temple Shalom unique opportunities:
- To have fun and make close, lifelong friends
- To learn about interesting topics
- To lead a more profoundly Jewish Life
- To give back to the our community and the greater Jewish community
Did you know ---
- Sisterhood organizes and oversees luncheons and coordinates educational and social programs throughout the year?
- Sisterhood accepts and acknowledges each donation that commemorates special events memorials and get well wishes?
- Sisterhood participates in religious services?
- Sisterhood coordinates sending birthday greetings, memorials and get well wishes to its members?
- Sisterhood supports various community outreach projects?
- Sisterhood President is a member of the Temple Board of Trustees?
- Sisterhood coordinates many fundraising events that support the Temple, including Challah Sale, Break the Fast, Attraction Books, Chanukah Happenings, just to name a few?
- You may join Sisterhood for one year, without being a Temple Shalom member? You can invite your friends.
For more information contact: Mickie Feiden, President 443-375-6980
Bobbie Guseman, Vice President/Membership 843-796-2695
4023 Belle Terre Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579